Monday, July 9, 2007


Hi Everyone,
Here I am again, and I'm just loving this new BEADLUST challenge. I have a story to tell about this section. I found a little baby Mourning Dove resting on our deck railing one morning. I was DEElighted to say the least. Next morning I went out to sit and do more bead work and found these tiny baby bird feathers. My heart sank....did I think something sad had happened to the baby? Well instead of wondering, I just said a little prayer for a sign to show me baby was OK.....and it happened. The very next morning I went out and sitting on my deck was not one baby, but 2 babies.....In memory of this experience and for a smile any time I reread this post I added the 5 little feathers to my central flower. I know it isn't truly Jacobean, but then, hey!!! Neither is my work on this BEAD FANTASY. I also tried to add balance just in case the baby was gone....you can see the bottom right hand leaf has a sort of YING-YANG symbol. I know now a better way of completing this look, but for now, what is there, is part of the journey so I'm leaving it alone.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: