Sunday, July 29, 2007

Can you see the changes


Hi Everyone, well, here I go again, moving forward with the latest BJ work. I have decided that in this whole piece will be broken down into 3 months, just as I just finished the corresponding 3 months work earlier.
I hope when these 4 pieces are completed they will hang in sequence together. I haven't decided as yet to make them one hanging, or 4 seperate ones. I can tell you though that I'm having a great time working my way through these projects. To date I have decided on several more which I will begin after this one is done. I hope my next project to be a very detailed rose pattern. A friend gave me the piece of material and the rose is so lovely that I just thought what a wonderful beaded piece it will make also.....so for now, I'll pull back the reins a bit in order to finish this work before I go galloping ahead in my thoughts to the next piece.
Soon I'll be adding another picture after this one for the 4th Jacobean BJ because I plan on getting busy once again and showing you all the results.
Enjoy our new beaded journey, I certainly am.

1 comment:

Padparadscha said...

Wow, this is very fine work. I am fan of your pieces !

Can you tell me more about "Jacobean" work ? Thanks a lot !