Sunday, April 6, 2014

S16 Temari Challenge update

Hi, and why 2 photos....Top left is the clearest, but if one looks closely, the non-grooming is very noticeable. The 2nd photo isn't as bright but it sure looks a lot better.  So I have completed Kiku 1 and Kiku 2 of  the total three that need to be finished.
This is the north pole portion only (that also means the top half).
I believe that I will go ahead tomorrow and work on the south pole half so that I can be ready to complete Kiku 3 when the instructions arrive.

This is such a calming craft. I had no idea......on Big Bro Puter I have put an internet radio station of calming music....it is working, I'm very calm, in fact, I think it will soon be time for bed.  Another nice ending to a busy weekend.

:) Apr 6 2014 8:56

2 comments:

Kalia said...

I'm sure the fuzzy background yarn was difficult to deal with, but the finished effect is very nice. Well done.

Kalia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.