Friday, November 9, 2018

Here I come again. Sept 24, 2018

Well, several tries to set up a new account in a new blogger account failed so I decided to return to home base from the very beginning.  Now to figure out AGAIN how to make this work.
I am going to combine everything into this blog from here forward.  I have several individual blogs and it is just too hard to keep up the challenge of updating them all.  Not on my part, but on the part of getting into them all at different times.

So wish me luck as I move forward keeping this one only up and running.

I am going to share with you different hobbies, quilts, crafts that I fill my day with. Starts, steps, finished be prepared to catch them all.  Please let me know your thoughts as we journey together through this Blogger cyberspace.

Starting today with an older project and the history.  My BFFA Sue gifted me with a Christmas Teddy Bear the year I spent my 1st week visiting her while she was living in Kitchener.  My CT was given to me with my promise to her that I would make it and keep it for myself.  I believe that was in 2013, several months after Mum’s passing in June.  I think of Sue, Mum, and that week every time I go through my UFO Bin/s and see it still waiting.
Wait no more.  This week I started cutting it out in the evenings.  I hope to have it completed by this Christmas and under our tree.  Maybe I can share a photo of Noel (I just named him) if I can get it completed in time.

No comments: