Monday, November 5, 2018

Catching up on my Handwork Nov 5 2018

Now a bit about my latest hand crafts....will try and keep them in viewing order, but really since the last time I was able to update, I have a lot to share and show.  Get comfortable.

My BFFA Sue is going to have a little 1st time Great Granddaughter born around the 1st of December, so what can I do to share her happiness with her.  Here is what I decided.



So for fun I decided a new scarf would be amazing for my new winter coat.........so this one is for me. :)

2 comments:

Fanciful Quilts said...

Looking forward to future posts!!!!

Diamond D said...

Thanks Sharon, if I can get this figured out, you should enjoy many more. You and others. I love learning, but this curve has many bumps as well. At least, I now can see when you respond. HipHipHorah!