Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bead Lust completed for Jun 07 Project


And here is the start of Walter Campbell tribute block. It is 4x4 approximately and I chose to start the month of June...of course I'm calling this block JUNE BRIDE.....
It was my intention to do all 12 blocks and end with a year of Uxbridge Memories....but I'm thinking a new plan to work with as well.....I'm not sure if I'll continue or move to the new idea.
This journal is to stretch our imaginations and to help us learn. I have learned from this picture that sometimes you can't take a beautiful painting and make it different....thanks Walter for this 1st step......stay tuned for other choices I'm making. (I am not totally leaving my Year of Uxbridge behind, just looking at other avenues) I'm a Diamond and I'm allowed to change my sparkle. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Diamond,
Thanks for the nice comment you left on my intro on the BJP. It seems that we have a few of us in S. Ontario.
I'm in Barrie, you're in Sarnia, Kathy is in Guelph, Denise is in Ottawa, Miss Maggs is in London....maybe we can get together as a group one day....I'll contact the others with the idea as well and see what their reactions are....what are your thoughts on this??
If nothing else I am looking forward to this journey!!
Karen aka Kwiltin' Momma

Diamond D said...

Hi Karen
Sooooo nice to hear from you. I'd love it if we could get together in the future. Guelph is 2 hrs from me, London 1 hour away. Perhaps we could work out something that will fit with us all. Hopefully the other girls will like this idea also. How delightful that you can reach them all with this idea. Ottawa for Denise might be a bit more of a challenge, but who knows what the future will hold and fingers crossed we can make this happen.
Smiling at you