Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A bit about catching up

For the past few months I've been trying to complete several long standing projects so here I am again to record and journal that journey.
I will be adding pics as things begin to happen.
I have reunited with such a great friend (Susan) and she has begun quilting as well. She is such an inspiration as she finishes what she starts. I am hoping that her GOOD HABITS will begin to rub off on me. Already it seems to be working in the coming months I hope to journal all that I have completed.
At the same time I am still teaching embellishing so between my own projects I've been busy getting lesson plans put into action. I am enjoying so much sharing and teaching others. I hope to take my ANGEL QUILT FROM AROUND THE WORLD to the quilt guild on Monday and showing my "sane" quilting friends just what can be done with a few beads and things. Hummmm I should get a picture right here to show all of you what I mean. Eighteen of my friends in a cyber Embellishing group made this quilt for me. Some did one block, some did 7 or 8. This is a true gift of love and can never be replaced. At the moment on of my projects is to sew a sleeve on the back and get this quilt hung in my home for displaying the love that othes have shown me.

No comments: